Friday, November 12, 2010

Email From a Friend Trying to Sell His Scooter

Hello,

My name is Jeremy and I'm a recovering American Samoa resident. I'm still on island time and have not yet sold my old transportation device: a 2007 Honda 125 AMF scooter affectionately called the Poof Scoot 2.0. It's a good bike, has brand new brakes and I'm asking $1400. I've attached a photo of it here. When I was on-island, I met with several locals about the bike and will now answer their questions again, in order to minimize the anticipated email inquiries I expect to receive from you.

Yes, it is waterproof.

Yes, it uses gasoline.

Yes, you can buy the gasoline on island.

No, it is not a car.

No, it is not a truck either.

Yes, it has an engine.

It's currently housed somewhere in Tafuna. If you're interested, please contact EPA Nate to check it out.

Thanks, and good luck on the rock.

jer

No comments: