How about that Super Bowl? A 100 yard run by James Harrison, and a Pittsburgh win (boo). And a sneak preview of porn to those lucky viewers in Tuscon. But those commercials. They’re always the best.
I wouldn’t know. We got the Super Bowl here, live and everything. However, we didn’t get the commercials. American Samoa only runs their own commercials, but on Sundays, instead of commercials, they show scenes from church services around the island. So, during the breaks in the game, I saw a few masses, a candle light vigil, and a funeral. I was feeling so holy that I believe I called out the Lord’s name during every break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The ads were actually horrid this year. There was -- I'm not making this up -- A 30-second CASH4GOLD.COM commercial somewhere in the first half.
It was brutal.
Post a Comment