Aaron, one of our criminal prosecutors, is leaving the island after two years here. He’s the first one to fully complete his contract in seven years. During that time he’s accumulated a lot of stuff, and now I’m here to act as scavenger.
Today I loaded up more junk than I thought possible. TV, DVD player, pots, pans, dishes, glasses, stereo system, ugly shirts, old books, and much much more. There’s so much stuff, that it’ll take weeks to set it all up and put it all away. The big project will be setting up the stereo, TV, and surround sound.
Which leaves me thinking…
I now have a million things to do, so that in the rare instances when I have nothing to do, I will have something to do.
2 comments:
That reminds me of a hideously racist joke that I shall not repeat. Just the title does, anyway.
Hopefully when you put up your sound system you don't have cords going everywhere. I hate that.
Haha, I thought of the same joke when I wrote it. Fortunately, I've done a fairly decent job of hiding the cords.
Post a Comment